Home

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Twine and Rope DIYs to Try!


I recently ordered 5 thousand feet of twine by mistake (don't ask). And while I will be using it to wrap up packages from my online sales, business is not THAT good. So since I am stuck with a giant spool of twine that could double as an ottoman, I though I'd try a few projects:

Clockwise from top left:

Make a rope bracelet from a shoppoing bag from B is for Bel
Make pretty little twine wording signs with Green Wedding Shoes
Make wine balls for decorating with Ada's Interior Design
Make twine wrapped Letters with Sense and Simplicity
Make a rope wall or room divider with The Brick House
Make a Spool Side Table with Flamingo Toes
Make twine wrapped flower pots with Shelterness

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute planters wrapped in twine. Great idea to personalize inexpensive plastic containers.
5000 ft ??? Ha !!!

Anonymous said...

Your cats would love the room divider!

jasonbob said...

coach bags sale
nike 270
goyard tote
michael kors handbags
supreme hoodie
converse outlet
balenciaga shoes
hermes
off white nike
longchamp handbags
xiaofang20191213

Post a Comment